If you decide to buy or update your computer golf games, you are lucky enough to come to our page.
On our page, we have listed hundreds of reviews of customers and some highlights for you. Below we have the most popular computer golf games available on the market today. You can choose what you like.
I hope you get a kick out of this list of computer golf games. And if you are ready to have one, just move your fingers now.
Best Selling Computer Golf Games
Start your journey down the “Road to the Masters” with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters. Embark on the “Road to the Masters” as your career begins on the amateur tour and work your way through Q School, Nationwide Tour, and finally, the PGA Tour.
- “I am very disappointed in Tiger Woods ’09, it is by far the worst Tiger Woods game I have played.” – skypocket
- “An internet connection is required even though one does not want to play online.” – Robert Schwartz
- “Wish I could get money back not worth it.” – George DeAmicis
Create play and communicate. All new physics engine, using real-world data. All new graphical effects including enhanced lighting and shadow systems and more.
- “You have almost no control over the golfer and there are no instructions to help you understand the controls or how to best play the game.” – Malakin
- “When using the “3 click power meter” (or any other method of hitting the ball) the meter doesn’t stop when you click the mouse.” – mike777
- “Also, this game has no website – Hank Haney’s website doesn’t even mention his own golf game.” – D. Ward
Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV.
- “Great story, great characters, great graphics.” – Andrew Soshea
- “It is one of the best gta games I have ever played.” – Beverly
- “She loves playing this game!” – Daphne James
The Most Fun You’ll Ever Have In Golf Slip on the golf shoes, step out on the course and tee it up on the PlayStation 3 with Hot Shots Golf: Out Of Bounds.
- “I highly recommend this for any fan of casual golf games, that likes to play with other people.” – The Girl Next Door
- “I don’t play it much anymore, but it is a very fun game.” – Jesse Nelson
- “9.6/10 from me because it could have more maps, but keep in mind there is downloadable content and they will continue to support this game via the playstation network.” – Scotty boy blue
PS VITA Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational…
- “It is a fun game and the graphics are great.” – KJ
- “The game is easy to learn and difficult to master (Hey just like Real golf!).” – Jack Fox, Badgerlord
- “You’ll love Hot Shots golf, even if you don’t like watching golf, or playing Tiger Woods.” – Gabby_Jay
Sports Champions 2 is the sequel to the best selling PlayStation Move Game to date. Sports Champions 2 takes advantage of the uniquely accurate controls of the PlayStation Move to bring players a new level of interactive sports realism.
- “With Golf, Bowling, Tennis, Skiing, Boxing, and a revamped archery, Sports Champions 2 gives you 5 more great sports that are a great edition to the first one.” – Y. Sun
- “I definitely recommend this game for the whole family.” – V. Tapia
- “Great and fun Game.” – BJR
Step right up! All the fun and excitement of your favorite Carnival Games is coming to Wii this summer. It’s the perfect multi-player game for moms, dads and kids of all ages.
- “I would recommend it for great family fun.” – Lady T
- “This game starts off to be fun but after you play it a few times it gets very repetitive.” – Jessi
- “Both our 6 year old son and 7 year old daughter love this game.” – Mom loves books
Step out of the clubhouse and onto the open tee with Hot Shots Golf Open Tee® 2. The classic, entertaining golf franchise returns to the PSP® system with new quirky characters, beautiful courses and a huge variety of customizable options that enable you to take your golf game wherever you go.
- “This is a really fun game and I would recommend this game to all fans who love golf.” – Jason Risoldi
- “Even compared to the licensed golf games, this one is superior by far.” – Scott
- “I’ve found the minigame to be quite entertaining.” – L. Becker
The award-winning gameplay of Hot Shots Golf returns with non-stop, fast-paced golf action. Join the new cast of characters who come to tee off on the greens and on each other with trash-talking quips.
- “Stop reading this review and buy this game!!… You will not be disappointed!!…” – Paul Fisher
- “Finally Multiplayer is great fun as well.” – J. Cummings
- “Vs. mode lets you unlock other players while tournament mode lets you increase your rank and level.” – A. Valentine
Two of PlayStation Portable?s most popular sports games
Do I deserve a thumbs up?
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!