Good news. From this moment on, you don’t have to wide through that much information to choose a golf putter you like from mountains of golf putter.
A good golf putter can do a great job. It is a good choice for each wise consumer to choose a nice golf putter.
No more hesitation. For the sake of your families, buy a golf putter.
Golf Putter Reviews
Two-Way Putter suitable for left or right-handed players.
The putter features a precise white finish which stands out when the putter is in the address position on the green. This contrast of the white color against the green grass really helps maintain focus on the alignment lines that help ensure that your putter is on target at start.
- “Nice feel and weight.” – dave6pack
- “Wanted to try a mallet putter without spending a lot of money.” – Gary West
- “The headcover is very nice and made out of good material.” – Blake
The new White Ice Putters from Odyssey combine Tour trusted shapes with a new look and better feel. The new White Ice Insert is our best feeling, multi-layer insert to date.
- “Great feel and nice weight.” – E. Buthmann
- “No more leaving them short or blasting past.” – Dom
- “This putter has been working great for me.” – VJ Kumar
The Orlimar Oversize 35 Tangent Putters are up to date with current size and standards including all the high performance standards in golf.
- “The balance is perfect and the insert provides just the right feel.” – Thomas E. Darling
- “I had hit with a buddy’s much more expensive putter which had the oversize head and grip and liked it, so I decided to give this one a try.” – Justin Funk
- “Very nicely made product, worth every penny.” – D. Stewart
The Intech Future Tour Junior Heel-toe weighted Junior putter with steel shaft and bonus ball markers is designed with the beginner golfer in mind.
- “It is weighted nicely, and he really can use it properly.” – happylady
- “I bought this for my 5 year-old daughter and she loves it.” – Rich
- “We will have a lot of fun putting in the family room with this.” – Fitz
The all new M1 mallet putter from Confidence Golf features a large white top with 3 black aiming lines for added accuracy and improved alignment. The ring weighting system moves the weight further from the center of gravity, so you get higher MOI for maximum stability and a solid putting stroke.
The Affinity Loop Putter .001 features a peripheral weight design and a polymer face insert that provides better balance and control on the green. Mallet putter with high visibility alignment lines.
- “If your thinking of trying a mallet-style putter, this is a good one to start with that won’t break the bank.” – chipper13
- “Overall I am very happy with this putter!” – Robert
- “This putter has a great feel.” – Steven C. Owens
The all new M2 mallet putter from Confidence Golf features a high-contrast alignment aid that makes aiming the new bold design remarkably easier than many traditional shapes.
TaylorMade White Smoke Series Putters Easy-to-aim and excellent feel at an amazing price. White crown color eliminates glare and sets up with tremendous contrast to the turf, making aiming easy.
“The original 2-Ball putter was the first to use the golf ball as an alignment aid. D.A.
- “Especially with long putts, this puts me close every time!” – M. Rubio
- “It feels great and is very nice looking.” – Brendan
- “This putter makes it very easy to line up and get the ball rolling on its intended line.” – kenniget
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
If you enjoyed this golf putter page, please share it with others!